10 Reasons I Love Cleveland
- We have beaches! Lake Erie is a great place to hang out, picnic, swim, boat, and fish!
- America's greatest amusement park- Cedar Point is a mere hours drive away
- We have four seasons- and they are all great for some reason
- The Cleveland Orchestra- one of the ten best orchestras in the world- right here at my doorstep
- The Metroparks- thousands of acres of parks- all beautiful and free to roam
- Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals- if you need healthcare, we've got world class health care
- Playhouse Square- the second largest theater district outside New York
- We have great festivals- thousands to choose from every year, from Duck Tape to Irish to Oktoberfest and everything in between- there's always some festival going on
- The Cleveland Museum of Art- it's free and has an impressive collection
- Our food choices are awesome and vast
It's easy to think of things that you dislike about where you live but by constantly putting your town down, you are creating a self fulfilling prophecy- who want's to visit somewhere that all of the locals say sucks?! So now I challenge you. If you read this- think of just three things that you love about your hometown and share it with the world!