Monday, April 1, 2013

Creating Order from Chaos

My 4 year old daughter, Makayla, LOVES art. I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't draw or paint or glue something. I love her "masterpieces" but I do not love the disaster area that is her art bench. Mostly I hate the crayon/ marker/ pencil/ pen bin that seems to breed more and more broken writing/ coloring implements. It was out of control:


So one day, while cleaning out old makeup in my bathroom I saw my travel makeup roll and thought "THAT WOULD HOLD ALL OF THE CRAYONS PERFECTLY!" So I ordered an inexpensive travel makeup roll from Amazon and Makayla had a good time organizing all of the various coloring devices into separate zip pouches. It turned out great!



As an added bonus, not only is everything organized and easy to clean up- it's also portable!


No comments:

Post a Comment